The Stampin’ Up! Career Plan is a generous offering of ways demonstrators can earn income. Learn more about the Stampin’ Up! Career Plan below.
- As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, keep 20 percent of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
- Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order of $300 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. That means you’ll earn up to 30 percent!
- Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more. Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 35 percent of your personal sales a month!
- The Personal Earnings Table and the Downline Override Table on this page illustrate how much you can earn through the Stampin’ Up! Career Plan.
- Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition program.