A GIRLS’ NIGHT IN, WITH A FLOURISH
When you host a Stampin’ Up! party, I will help you arrange a night of creativity and laid-back enjoyment with your friends.
The benefits go beyond girl time, too: I will bring supplies, tips, and ideas to share. This is a time to enjoy creating projects together. And not only will your friends love it, but as hostess, you’ll earn fun benefits also.
Just get in touch with me via email or call 0404 058 715 get the party ball rolling!
More info on hosting a Stampin’ Up! Party
Hosting a Stampin’ Up! party is simple and enjoyable.
Here’s what you do:
- Contact me to host a party for you and your friends.
- Determine a date and time that works for you and me.
- Find out who’s coming. I will contact you a couple of days before the party to get a count of guests planning to attend so I can ensure I bring enough stamping supplies for everyone.
- Enjoy yourself as you have fun with your family and friends. As the hostess, you may choose to provide simple refreshments for the party.
- Pick your Hostess Benefits when you have qualifying party sales. Hostess Benefits mean your wish list is coming true.
- Distribute individual orders to guests after we have arranged for me to drop the orders to you. It’s time to start stamping!
Following these simple steps makes hosting a Stampin’ Up! party enjoyable and being a hostess a treat.
Don’t think you can get enough people? Ideally, I find group sizes of 6 to 8 is the best number but I will run parties as small as four or as many people as you would like to come. A great way to increase numbers is to ask your invited guests to pass the invite onto a friend or two. Also, you can get outside orders from people who can’t make it on the day that will go towards your sales on the day.
Contact me to find out more information about hosting a Party .
Hostess Benefits Chart: