The rocket in the Pun Fun stamp set (p41 IB&C) is a great image to use on children’s birthday cards. I coloured the rocket using my aqua painter after first stamping the image on watercolour paper using black StazOn ink. I also stamped the tissue wrapping paper with the rocket (you can see part of the present behind the card). I decided to make the card using an Easel Card design as something a bit different to what I normally do.
Cheers Deb Fearns
- Stamp Set/s: Pun Fun and On Your Birthday
- Card: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, YoYo Yellow, Real Red & Watercolour paper
- Ink: Black StazOn & Brilliant Blue
- Accessories/Tools: Snail, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Scallop Circle punch , 3.2cm circle punch, 3.5cm circle punch, dimensionals & Aqua painter. BigShot: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and Timeless Type Junior Alphabet.
Quick post – I wanted to show you some hair clips I made recently. I used the new Melon Mambo Polka-Dot Ribbon (p21 Mini) and Felt Fusion Flowers (p144 IB&C) with a sliver brad. I glued them to the hair clips using my heat glue gun (non-Stampin’ Up! product).
I had the chance to do some creating this weekend and made a couple of cards. I will share two of those cards with you today. The first card I used the Medallion stamp (p17 Autumn-Winter Mini) and Teeny Tiny Sentiments (p26 Autumn-Winter Mini). I don’t actually own the Medallion stamp – yet! I borrowed if from my lovely upline Chris Parker-Barnes as we had a stamping night at her house last night – Thanks Chris!!
For the next card, I stuck with a similar paper colours as my first card but have used the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set (p72. IB&C). I also embossed the going gray card stock with the Stampin’ Up! Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Perfect Polka Dots (p.11 Mini) but glued the paper so the raised dots are facing down.
- First Card: Stamp Set/s: Medallion & Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- Card: Kraft & Basic gray
- Ink: Basic Gray
- Accessories/Tools: Snail, Dimensionals, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, Word Window punch, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, 3.2cm circle punch.
- Second Card: Stamp Set/s: Pocket Silhouettes
- Card: Kraft, going gray & Basic gray
- Ink: Basic Gray
- Accessories/Tools: Snail, Dimensionals, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, 2″ circle, silver brads and Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.