I just spent a lovely weekend away attending a family wedding. This is a photo of the wedding card I made using the Delicate Doilies (p90 IB&C) and Teeny Tiny Sentiments (p105 IB&C) stamp sets. The white die cut doily is from the Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Papers (p127 IB&C)
The word ‘Love’ stamped onto the love heart came from Butterfly Prints (p66 IB&C) stamp set. I used the VersaMarker to ink up the one word from the sentiment before stamping. Here is a close up of the card:
- Stamp Set/s: Delicate Doilies, Teeny Tiny Sentiments & Butterfly Prints
- Card: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze Textured, Blushing Bride and Whisper White
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Versa Mark pad and Versa Marker.
- Accessories/Tools: Snail, Dimensionals, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, sponges, paper snips, DSP Flirtatious Specialty, Full Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack, Basic Jewels Pearl, Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon, glue dots and two-way glue stick.
I love my little Babushka Dolls (Russian Dolls) so I decided to make a card with three of them! I have used the Flirtatious Speciality Paper (p127 IB&C), coordinating Delicate Doilies stamp set (p90 IB&C) for the background and Create a Cupcake Stamp for the sentiment (p36 IB&C).
I only used three punches: Owl Builder punch, 2.5cm (1″) Circle punch and Extra-Large Oval punch.
To take a look at my very first Babushka Doll card click HERE.
- Stamp Set/s: Delicate Doilies & Create a Cupcake (for sentiment)
- Card: Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Black, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
- Ink: Pretty in Pink and Daffodil Delight
- Accessories/Tools: Snail, Dimensionals, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, sponges, paper snips, DSP Flirtatious Specialty,Word Window punch, Owl Builder punch, 1”(2.5cm) circle punch, Oval Extra-Large, 2-Way glue pen.
I finally took the picture of the cute little toy elephant I made using Stampin’ Up! Flirtatious Designer Fabric (p140 IB&C)! I made her a few weeks ago and a matching card (click HERE to see the card) but at the time I couldn’t get a good photo of her. Can you see the cute little ribbon tail!
I usually don’t do much sewing but I have had fun with the new Stampin’ Up! fabrics. I will hopefully get organised soon and share some more photos of my fabric creations. I have been busy creating things but am yet to photograph them!
Cheers Deb Fearns
A few weeks ago it was my husband’s birthday and this is the card I made using the Seaworthy stamp set (p79 IB&C) and Bring on the Cake stamp set (p38). Here is a closer look:
The card is a CASE of the card from the Idea Book & Catalogue on page 79 as at the time I had a million things to do and didn’t even get the card made before his birthday… opps! The card in the catalogue had always appealed to me so when I had the chance I was able to quickly whip up this card by referring to the Stampin’ Up! Supplies List.
On the inside of the card I used the On Your Birthday stamp set (p107 IB&c):
Email me if you want any more details on this project.
Cheers Deb Fearns
I made this card using the Mojo 209 Sketch Challenge layout:
Now, let me tell you about my card.. The pattern paper is from Flirtatious Specialty (p127 IB&C) and I also used the cordinating stamp set Delicate Doilies (p90 IB&C). The elephant stamp is from a retired set but if I had the single elephant stamp called Elebration (p15 IB&C) I would have used it instead. Here is a close up:
I made the card becaused I want it to go with a little fabric elephant that I made recently. I couldn’t get a good photo of her tonight so I will try again tomorrow morning.
- Stamp Set/s: Delicate Doilies, Wild About You (retired) & Create a Cupcake (for sentiment)
- Card: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink
- Accessories/Tools: Snail, Dimensionals, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, sponges, basic rhinestone jewels, scallop dots pretty in pink ribbon, paper snips, Big Shot: Circles #2 Originals Die and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen and Lace Ribbon Boarder punch. DSP Flirtatious Specialty.
I made this little paper clip bookmark some time ago for a fellow Canberra demonstrator Annette McMillan as a little thank you. I was over at Annette’s house the other night for an Avid Inkers Team meeting and I got to see the bookmark again and I just realised that I didn’t share my photo’s of it here.
Here are some close up photos:
Email me if you want any more information about this project.