The **NEW** Summer Mini Catalogue will be released on 1 December. This is a sneak peek at the “New” Spice Cake Designer Series Paper and Bakers Twine. I am in love with these new products!
I am holding a Summer Mini Catalogue Launch Party this Sunday at my house from 10am til 12pm. I only have a few seats available so contact me ASAP if you would like to come along and do two make and takes and see some of the new goodies from the mini catalogue. The cost is $5.
My son is going to a birthday party this weekend so I needed to make a card to go the remote control quad bike I purchased as the present! The Need for Speed stamp set (p61 IB&C) was perfect! I used the Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch Challenge SC360 for the layout.
I coloured the quad bike in using blender pens and ink. Here is a close up:
- Stamp Set/s: Need for Speed, Extreme Elements & On Your Birthday
- Card: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White. DSP: Big Top Birthday
- Ink: Black StazOn, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight.
- Accessories/Tools: snail, dimensionals, paper cutter, bone folder, paper snips, blender pen, corner punch, circle scissors plus, scallop edge border punch and black grosgrain 6.4cm ribbon.
It is my niece’s birthday this Friday and I needed to make a card quickly as I had to post it to Melbourne. I used this weeks Just Add Ink #94 Sketch Challenge for my card. I always love to look at Bronwyn Eastley’s easel cards so I was inspired to make one myself! I used Chalk to colour in the Pony.
Now you may have noticed a little sneak peek at a new Stampin’ Up! product coming to Australia. We are getting Glimmer Paper!! It will come in two colours: Silver and Red and is available for purchase from 1 December. A fantastic benefit of the silver glimmer paper is you can change the colour!!! This is how I got the flowers on my card to be Melon Mambo:
To change the colour you use your aqua painter with a few drops of re-inker and some water. I followed the tutorial by Jill Olsen. Click HERE to follow a link to her UTube video.
- Stamp Set/s: Pony Party, Teeny Tiny Sentiments & Thoughts and Prayers
- Card: Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White
- Ink: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Black StazOn and Melon Mambo.
- Accessories/Tools: snail, dimensionals, paper cutter, bone folder, sponges, paper snips, basic jewels rhinestone, silver glimmer paper, glue dots, build a cupcake punch, word window punch, modern label punch, chalk for colouring, circle scissors plus, bigshot: square lattice embossing folder and scallop circle bigz die.
This card is a CASE from Stampin’ Up! Monthly Impressions Newsletter (an exclusive newsletter only for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators). There was something about the card that just wanted me to make it. I changed little bits of it but it is basically the same design as in the newsletter.
One thing I did change was Stampin’ Up! used inks and blender pen to colour the ornaments. I instead used chalk and I am really impressed with the results.
Here is another project I made using the Merry & Type stamp set (p19 IB&C) and Letter’s to Santa DSP (p130 IB&C).
This little take out box is made using the Big Shot with the Petal Cone Bigz L Die (p160 IB&C). The bottom of the cone has been cut off to make a flat base. I followed Dostamping with Dawn instructions to make it.
I have heat embossed onto a battery operated candle.
I have a number of projects to share with you over the next couple of days using Merry & Type stamp set (p19 IB&C).
I will get more photos posted once I have the photos edited and ready to upload.
If you have any questions about the cards then please just email me.
A recent trend with gift giving at the moment is to give your gift in a book gift box. I loved this idea and was inspired to make my own when I saw some gorgeous gift books both online and in stores.
I decided that with every good book you need a coffee so I also added a decorated coffee cup to go with the book. The coffee cup can hold a couple of coffee sachets. The book opens at the top by pulling on the book mark. Take a closer look from the top:
The front cover also opens so you can write your message on the inside.
I have also designed the book to give to a Teacher as an end of year gift or thank you present:
Want to learn how to make my Book Gift Box & Decorated Cup? I am holding a class on Sunday 20 November at 10am. Cost: $20 and RSVP by 15 November. You can choose to make either the Nature Walk Set or the Teacher Set.
If you live in Canberra and want to come along to the class then email me.