I had a busy week last week getting ready for my daughter’s birthday party that was held on the weekend. The birthday party theme was princesses and I teamed it up with the Delicate Doilies stamp set (p90 IB&C) and Flirtatious Designer Series Speciality Paper (p127 IB&C).
The invitation (the invite also included the Disney princess but I took the photo before adding these to the invite):
The table decorations:
I think I will stick to card making! I knocked the milk over when I was making the pink icing so it didn’t turn out the right consistency! It was also a cold day… so I was very disappointed when I saw the crack in the icing.. frustrating after spending 2 hours decorating it!!
The thank you tags for the lollie bags:
Although it was a rainy and cold day the kids had a heaps of fun!
I have been working on this card on and off all last week and I finally got to finish it! I used the Try Stampin’ On Tuesday Challenge #59 Sketch:
I loved this sketch when I first saw it but time got away and I didn’t make the deadline to enter a card into the challenge.
I think it is a fabulous sketch so will keep it in my files to use again another time.
I wanted to also share this with you today! The picture below is my new stamp that my 3 year old daughter decided to cover with powder using the embossing buddy!!
I should know better and pack my things away – although I was sitting right next to her while she did it! I was concentrating so hard on the card I was making that I didn’t notice until it was too late!
At least the stamp washed up easily. Cheers Deb
I just spent a lovely weekend away attending a family wedding. This is a photo of the wedding card I made using the Delicate Doilies (p90 IB&C) and Teeny Tiny Sentiments (p105 IB&C) stamp sets. The white die cut doily is from the Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Papers (p127 IB&C)
The word ‘Love’ stamped onto the love heart came from Butterfly Prints (p66 IB&C) stamp set. I used the VersaMarker to ink up the one word from the sentiment before stamping. Here is a close up of the card:
- Stamp Set/s: Delicate Doilies, Teeny Tiny Sentiments & Butterfly Prints
- Card: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze Textured, Blushing Bride and Whisper White
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Versa Mark pad and Versa Marker.
- Accessories/Tools: Snail, Dimensionals, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, sponges, paper snips, DSP Flirtatious Specialty, Full Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack, Basic Jewels Pearl, Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon, glue dots and two-way glue stick.
I love my little Babushka Dolls (Russian Dolls) so I decided to make a card with three of them! I have used the Flirtatious Speciality Paper (p127 IB&C), coordinating Delicate Doilies stamp set (p90 IB&C) for the background and Create a Cupcake Stamp for the sentiment (p36 IB&C).
I only used three punches: Owl Builder punch, 2.5cm (1″) Circle punch and Extra-Large Oval punch.
To take a look at my very first Babushka Doll card click HERE.
- Stamp Set/s: Delicate Doilies & Create a Cupcake (for sentiment)
- Card: Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Black, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
- Ink: Pretty in Pink and Daffodil Delight
- Accessories/Tools: Snail, Dimensionals, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, sponges, paper snips, DSP Flirtatious Specialty,Word Window punch, Owl Builder punch, 1”(2.5cm) circle punch, Oval Extra-Large, 2-Way glue pen.
I made this card using the Mojo 209 Sketch Challenge layout:
Now, let me tell you about my card.. The pattern paper is from Flirtatious Specialty (p127 IB&C) and I also used the cordinating stamp set Delicate Doilies (p90 IB&C). The elephant stamp is from a retired set but if I had the single elephant stamp called Elebration (p15 IB&C) I would have used it instead. Here is a close up:
I made the card becaused I want it to go with a little fabric elephant that I made recently. I couldn’t get a good photo of her tonight so I will try again tomorrow morning.
- Stamp Set/s: Delicate Doilies, Wild About You (retired) & Create a Cupcake (for sentiment)
- Card: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink
- Accessories/Tools: Snail, Dimensionals, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, sponges, basic rhinestone jewels, scallop dots pretty in pink ribbon, paper snips, Big Shot: Circles #2 Originals Die and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen and Lace Ribbon Boarder punch. DSP Flirtatious Specialty.
Quick post today. I wanted to share with you this little gift bag I made using the *NEW* Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper.
Email me if you would like more information about this project.
On 1 September Stampin’ Up! released fabric for the first time in Australia. It is high quality 100% cotton fabric that coordinates with Stampin’ Up! colour range and stamps!! How exciting!! I used the Splitcoaststampers sketch layout SC345 to design the card pictured above.
The fabric shown in the photo is called Flirtatious and it coordinates with the NEW stamp set Delicate Doilies (p90 IB&C) and Flirtatious Speciality designer series paper (p127 IB&C) The fabric comes in extra-wide fat quarter size. I love to make coordinating gifts so I had lots of fun making a number of different items with the fabric, take a look:
I have very basic sewing skills but I had lots of fun making this little Owl:
I also added some embellishment to this cute purse I found:
I wanted to make a bag to hold all the items in so I enlarged the Owl pattern onto 12″ scrapbook size paper and made this coordinating box:
Book a workshop with me and find out more about this exciting new product.
Cheers Deb Fearns
Card Supply Details:
- Stamp Set/s: Delicate Doilies & Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- Card: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Black and Wisteria Wonder.
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Wisteria Wonder.
- Accessories/Tools: Snail, Dimensionals, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, sponges, paper snips, paper piercer, piercer mat pack, BigShot with Embossing Folder: Perfect Polka Dots, Basic Rhineston Jewels, Fabric: Flirtatious, Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, anywhere stick glue, 2-way glue pen, word window punch, modern label punch, 6cm (2-3/8”) scallop circle, 4.4cm (1-3/4”) circle punch, Owl Builder punch, Cupcake Builder punch and sewing machine to gather material.